£45KB + 10% bonus + Training University
As an experienced Cisco Technical Project Network Engineer / Consultant (working at or certified to CCNA / CCNP) you will be joining a global IT Services Provider and Consultancy whom have been cited as one of the top companies to work for globally, delivering innovative solutions to their clients using the latest technologies and have significant growth plans.
Ongoing training opportunities with their technical university wihtin a mutli vendor environment !!
In this Consulting Project Network Engineer role you will be part of a highly technical client delivery team of technical architects providing direct services and complex enterprise level projects to clients and you will act as technical project architect alongside them – piloting, deploying, architecting, testing and documenting the solutions with involvement in the LLD and HLD - (50% of the role is hands on).
We are looking for a Cisco CCNA / CCNP accredited or an experience equivalent Network Enginer with excellent communication skills whom enjoys playing a proactive part in and delivering complex projects and solutions in multi vendor environments. You will also need to demonstrate your project and design experience.
Your technical skills need to include:
- Experience in configuration and troubleshooting Cisco routing and switching
- Wireless experience
- Practical knowledge of common protocols such as BGP, OSPF, MPLS etc
- Cisco Meraki experience would be an advantage but not essential
- Documentation and design experience
- Your technical exposure will include many more technologies and too many to list as the scope of projects are very varied, so if you like variety to keep you engaged this is definitely the right role for you !
As a Network Engineer they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house technical university and opportunities to carve a career, working on complex enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.