Project Manager (IT Software Development)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (IT Software Development)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2018 14:40|
£35 - 45,000 basic salary
Birmingham City Centre
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a rapidly growing company where delivery is key.
You will have the opportunity to manage a variety of critical projects within a software development environment, ranging from new software projects, new functionality, integration projects etc ... You should be process driven with good experience of applying project management principles and methods, such as PRINCE2, Agile etc. and have great relationship building and engagement skills.
Project Manager responsibilities :
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Development of detailed project plans to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as required
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
This is a great pathway to developing your career further in project management.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV as full details are available on application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's