Project Manager (IT Software Development)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (IT Software Development)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 15:07|
£40-45,000 basic salary, plus benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a vibrant project delivery team owning the whole project lifecycle. They have a great working atmosphere, their solutions are innovative, robust and technology driven !!
In order for this to be the right fit for you, you will have to demonstrate your experience working closely with software development teams through the project lifecycle - this is a very varied role and you will certainly not get bored !!
You will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience working with clients and internal stakeholders across a business
- This is very much a proactive role and would very much suit a Project Manager who enjoys bringing their ideas to the table
- Able, enjoys and has a proven track record of managing multiple projects
- There is a client facing element to this role, so you will need to demonstrate your ability to drive projects
- There is an element of travel expected locally
- You should be process driven with good experience of applying project management principles and methods, such as PRINCE2 etc......
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's