Project Manager – (IT and Business Change)
£35-45k + 10% bonus, benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager to join a rapidly growing Business and Technology Transformation and Change Consultancy where service is key.
The role will involve 80% working on client sites in this dynamic environment and internal company development with lots of company support for you from both the Programme Managers and Principle Consultants within the business. The clients are diverse in industry and predominantly based in the West Midlands.
You will have the opportunity to manage a variety of critical projects ranging from IT deployments/upgrades to full business transformation and change projects. You should be process driven with good experience of applying project management principles and methods, such as PRINCE2, and have great relationship building and engagement skills.
Project Manager responsibilities:
- Co-ordination / planning and engagement across multiple projects
- Manage the resolution of issues associated with problematic solutions / systems
- Project Management of staff changes / re-organisation
- Project Management of software development working with supplier / internal ICT team / business areas
- Mix of hands on PM for ICT Projects through to a more strategic / consultancy role
This is a great pathway to developing your career further in project management, if this is the direction you wish to progress.
The role will involve travel to midlands based client sites (in and around Birmingham) – a full driving license and own transport is essential.
If this sounds like you, please submit your CV as full details are available on application.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.