Project Manager (Construction and Refurbishments)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (Construction and Refurbishments)|
|Salary:||£200 - £250 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||April 08, 2015 16:45|
I am currently recruiting for two Capital Planning Project Managers for my established client based in East Anglia for 3 - 6 months.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the full life cycle of Capital Planning Projects in conjunction with the estates and facilities across the organisation.
We are looking for candidates with
- A strong, proven project management background within a construction industry
- NHS and Healthcare experience is hugely desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of HBN, HBT and Health and Safety regulations
The successful candidate will be
- Managing a variety of full life cycle projects across the organisation, interacting with a cross section of staff members through the organisations
- Communicating effectively and maintaining relationships with stakeholders, third parties and members of staff.
- Working on projects such as refurbishments, reconstructions and office relations
For this opportunity we are paying between £200 - £250 per day through an umbrella or limited company. If this is an opportunity you would like to discuss further please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact me on 01543 - 622386.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.