Project Manager - Cloud / AWS / Application
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Cloud / AWS / Application|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||February 08, 2022 15:15|
- You will be experienced in large scale hybrid cloud migrations / transformations in environments utilising bespoke software preferably 5+ years with at least experience of 3 other programmes.
- You should have a good understanding of AWS and any implication to successful transformation from on premises to AWS.
- You will be experienced in Agile project management preferably certified as a Scrum leader.
- You will have a very good understanding of cloud migration, cloud operation and cloud adoption.
- You will be responsible for managing the workstream budgeting.
- You will be providing leadership to bring your workstream to successful conclusion.
- You will be able to manage the project from right to left focused on the delivery of the outcome, on the planned day to the planned quality. You will be able to look above tactical next steps and understand how they fit in the programme context addressing schedule risks as soon as possible.
- You will be able to effectively identify and manage unquantified risk.
- You will be able to manage stakeholders from the CxO to Application and Infrastructure technical team members.
- You will be expected to present at CxO level with business relevant summaries.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.