|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£340 - £390 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 14:30|
The Project Manager will be required to lead major business change for the hiring company, working with other Project Managers to bring experience and leadership to the team; you will therefore need excellent communication and teamwork capabilities. You will have a role in handling HR/Payroll management systems and for this knowledge of basic revenue models is necessary. To succeed in this role, you will need to be motivated to deliver results and streamline our business processes, making the business environment and administration easier for all workers. Their Head Office is based in Staffordshire but they support other business across the entirety of the UK. You must be prepared to be involved in day-to-day operations, involving the suppliers and vendor management. Overall they need somebody who can accomplish project objectives using technology and collaboration.
- Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify resources and assign responsibilities within a team.
- Require project methodologies.
- Ensures project documents are well organised and completed effectively.
- Liaise with stake holders to ensure the project(s) are implemented successfully.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting and preparing budgeting and expenditure.
- Work closely with developers over multiple mediums (Email, IM or Phone)
- Keep stakeholders updated on projects with status reports, make sure bugs are dealt with quickly.
Project Manager Experience and Skills:
Proven project management experience, including leading projects with Exec level stakeholders. Project Management qualified (e.g. PMP, Prince2). Active Listening, Coaching, Management, Time Management, Vision. Post secondary Education, Excellent Oral and written Communication Skills, including Presentation Skills, Results Driven, Focus on Teamwork and Enthusiastic, Decision Making, Interpersonal Communication, Judgement, Management of Financial Resources, Monitoring, Persuasion, Resource, Excellent Organisation, Time Management and Prioritisation skills.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.