|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2018 17:37|
Job Title: Project Manager
IR35 Scope: In Scope
Deadline for questions: 4 hours from distribution
CV Submission Deadline: Wednesday 4th April 2018 @ 16.30
Maximum Pay Rate: £500 Umbrella
Location: Inner London:100 Parliament Street
Contract Length: 4 Months, ASAP Start (Potential option for extension for up to 18 months)
Clearance Level Required: SC Enhanced - Enhanced Security Check
Reviewing current project and programme data for EU and international work. Using this to bring together a refreshed overarching programme for EU and trade/international issues - to include updated critical path documents and risk register. Identifying and filling any gaps, in consultation with relevant DCMS teams.
Helping me to review the governance that is in place and making recommendations for any improvements.
Helping me to review the assurance that is in place and making recommendations for any improvements.
Presenting the conclusions to DCMS stakeholders.
- Programme and Project Management skills: Make clear, pragmatic and manageable plans for service delivery using programme and project management disciplines.
- Collaborating and Partnering: A proven ability to build trusted relationships and influence stakeholders to deliver the objectives of your wider organisation.
- Initiative in assessing how processes can be improved: An ability to constructively challenge the status quo, engage and use stakeholder feedback to review procedures or systems with teams to identify improvements and simplify processes and decision making.
- Maintaining awareness : Strong political awareness and understanding of the wider political and policy sensitivities and context. Proven ability to pick up complex policy areas rapidly.
- Leadership and Communication skills: Ability to engage confidently and effectively with senior individuals and to explain complex issues in readily understandable terms.
- Maintaining high performance under pressure: Ability to deliver high quality work at pace to tight deadlines, maintain effective performance, stay calm and clear-headed under pressure.
- Analytical judgment: Strong analytical skills and sound judgement. A proven ability to draw together and derive conclusions from a variety of data sources to provide effective advice.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.