Design Engineer (Projects)
|Job Title:||Design Engineer (Projects)|
|Salary:||£28000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Hughes|
|Job Published:||April 04, 2018 16:13|
As an engineer, your main purpose will be is to help us develop the best products in our industry and back them up with the best service available anywhere.You'll get to head up a large number of projects, managing all steps of product development from design through to shop-floor implementation.
This is a hands-on, multifaceted role with real variety, and with the opportunity to influence all across the business. You will enjoy rolling your sleeves up, getting stuck in, solving problems and overcoming the inevitable obstacles and objections along the way.
To be successful you must have:
- 2D and 3D CAD skills, preferably AutoCAD and Inventor
- Evidence of creative design engineering skill and/or experience
- Demonstrable ability to plan and manage projects and meet deadlines
- Awareness of Design For Manufacture and Assembly (DFMA)
- Project management qualification/training e.g. APM
- Relevant experience of manufacturing environments and construction sites
- Relevant experience of construction-related products
- Vector graphics software e.g. CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's