|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£24000 - £28000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Annual Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2019 09:45|
GSA is recruiting a Project Coordinator to work for a growing consultancy; this is a support role with the successful candidate working across multiple client sites within Oxford and supporting multiple project managers. We are looking for candidates with very strong communication skills, as the successful applicant will be working within a team and dealing with multiple stakeholder at different professional levels as well as organising company events and manage team diaries effectively to ensure efficient use of time. There may be extended travel across the UK on an ad hoc basis, but you will be required to travel to Head Office in Birmingham for internal meetings.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Plan and monitor project deliverables, acting as a point of escalation when required.
- Must be computer literate as they may be required to complete administration tasks.
- Adaptable and flexible to many situations.
- Provide general office support.
- A graduate degree or equivalent is desirable.
- An analytical individual with a familiarity to project management terminology (for example Prince2).
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.