GSA Techsource have an exciting opportunity recruiting for a well-established consultancy company, operating with significant experience of leading service transformation, ICT projects & programmes and a strong ethos of working with our clients to deliver success.
Our client’s ambition is to grow based on a proven approach and a strong delivery team. The recent growth in the business has led to new resourcing demands for Project Coordinator to support and assist multiple Project Managers.
Within this role the successful Project Coordinator will be
- Providing support to multiple Project Managers across multiple client sites
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with appropriate colleagues and contribute to the steady growth of the business
- Assist in the planning and monitoring of project deliverables and chasing up actions when required
- Access and update project trackers, identifying any gaps and changing priorities/RAG statuses
What we are looking for:
- With at least 12 months experience in a Project Support Officer/Coordinator/Administrator/PMO capacity
- Well organized and able to priorities workload in line with tight deadlines and work well under pressure
- Displays analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player with the ability to work closely with both client and colleagues to deliver results
- Proven ability to adapt, be flexible and versatile with new situations and changing environments
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
- Familiarity with project documentation and project management terminology e.g Prince2 and Agile
- Strong IT Skills with a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office packages, such as excel
- Graduate degree or equivalent is desirable
Please note all candidates must hold a Full UK Driving License and have access to their own vehicle as you will be travelling to client sites
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.