|Job Title:||Project Coordinator|
|Salary:||£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator for a manufacture based in Coventry; this role is to support the bespoke project team with customer and commercial projects. The project coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all live projects are processed in accordance with project stage gates in a correct and timely manner, providing excellent quality and customer service. The role will involve closely working with all members of the project office, bespoke technical and technical sales teams as well as the customer services functions.
- Ensuring the businesses SLAs are consistently achieved and all promises to customers are met
- Raising received orders and creating projects on the businesses sales and project management systems, and continually ensuring this up is kept update at all times
- Generating purchases for all non-stocked project materials, within the target times and accurately
- Raising and coordinating delivery and collection orders to coordinate raw materials between customer sites, suppliers and the business
- Maintaining physical project files, with all project related information, to ensure clear and documented communications and traceability throughout the project process.
- Directly confirming project status and updates to customers through various methods
- Obtaining site reports and feedback information, ensuring the project system and relevant parties are updated in accordance with the current state.
- Coordinating with production and transport teams to ensure on-time delivery, as per installer’s requirements.
- Attend daily process reviews, raise expectations, suggest and deliver improvement actions, and provide an overflow of resources when required.
- Coordinate site visits to obtain imagery post installation of finished sites and forward to the marketing team as and when required
Skills & Experience
- Customer focused, and putting the customer at the heart of everything you do
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service experience
- To be helpful, friendly, professional and personable.
- Have exceptional time management skills, meeting deadlines and keeping on top of work loads
- IT Skills and knowledge across a range of MS products
- Strong attention to details
- Self motivated and ability to work alone as well as part of a team
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.