Project Analyst / PMO Analyst / Project Support
|Job Title:||Project Analyst / PMO Analyst / Project Support|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: bonus, training, excellent benefits|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2018 18:10|
£30,000 – £35,000, 10% bonus, travel allowances
This is an exciting opportunity for a Project Support Analyst / PMO Analyst looking for a busy progressive role within a growing Project office and a company offering great career opportunities.
In this diverse role you will support and assist multiple Project Managers with various tasks including tracking project deliverables, MI reporting, managing risk, RAIDD reviews, maintaining steering groups etc.
The role sits within the business change and transformation function and will involve an eclectic mix of projects across the business including IT through this period of great change across the business and you will need to demonstrate your experience of managing/supporting multiple projects. The other key skill is stakeholder management ....... communication and building effective relationships !
You will also ideally hold a PMO qualification ie. Prince etc
You need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Well organised and able to prioritise workload in line with tight deadlines
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Looking to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- A team player with the ability to work closely with colleagues to deliver results
- Quick to develop new skills and adapt to changes in situation
- Good IT and numeracy skills, a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiar with project documentation and project management terminology e.g. Prince2 (desirable)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's