Programme Manager - Agile, CI/CD
|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Agile, CI/CD|
|Contact Name:||Rosie Shenton|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2017 11:51|
Are you a Programme Manager with significant experience of working with external clients to help them make the most of their digital platforms and team?
Are you searching for an opportunity where you can have a lasting impact in a wide range of digital clients?
In this role you will be responsible for the execution of multiple Agile and CD/CI programmes of work, across work streams that are critical to our client’s success, within a fast paced and dynamic environment.
The programme will cover everything from mentoring team, assessing technology systems, recommending solutions and defining change management programmes. You will have experience working in the ecommerce or high value, high availability transactions industry. You’ll be a pragmatic communicator able to talk confidently and provide advice in your field.
As the Programme Manager your experience / responsibilities will include:
- You will help our clients achieve business success and unlock opportunities for them to make the most of the digital revolution
- You will be the glue that brings all of our services together, taking on a variety for roles through all stages of the client lifecycle, from pre-sales to delivery.
- You will ensure that all client requests are managed in an efficient way.
- You could find yourself managing a significant single project or advising multiple clients carrying out major digital transformations.
- Our consultants are trusted advisors to our clients and your expertise will contribute to the development of their business and in turn ours
- Travelling to customer sites and working directly with external teams
Ideally the Programme Manager will be well versed in the following:
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Confidence working with clients at all levels and from different industries
- Experience of planning and delivery of change-management programmes
- Experience in Agile and Continuous Delivery best practices
- A Do-er: A willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
For more information please apply urgently by sending your CV
Senior Project Manager / Programme Manager / Consultant – Agile, Continuous Integration, Digital, PMO, Multiple Projects
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's