Production Engineer - Lean / CAD / Manufacturing
|Job Title:||Production Engineer - Lean / CAD / Manufacturing|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Annual Bonus + up to 5% pension|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2019 14:59|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a production engineer for one of the leading specialist construction companies in the UK; the market is not just national though as the company supplies clients across Europe. This role requires a candidate with heavy experience in manufacturing and a history of delivering results within this field. The successful candidate will also be able to undertake health & safety responsibilities, assessing risk and implementing strategies to eliminate workplace hazards. Working as a part of a team it is important for any candidate to be able to work in team, creating and maintaining strong relationships within the team.
- Demonstrable experience using manufacturing systems techniques including but not limited to SMED, Lean, SPC, PFMEA, Poke Yoke and 5S.
- Mechanical engineering qualification to degree level (or equivalent).
- CNC & PLC Programming Experience.
- Experiencing using AutoCAD systems.
- The ability to create standard operating procedures.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.