|Job Title:||Product Owner|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Dependant on availability|
|Contact Name:||Steve Smaylen|
|Job Published:||December 30, 2020 15:01|
As a Product Owner, you will be responsible for developing the product strategy, owning the product roadmap, understanding customer and business needs and working with cross-functional teams to execute and take to market new lending product features.
- Create a compelling product vision and lead teams to focus on key goals
- Own the product roadmap for a value stream and oversee its delivery
- Understand customers, and know how to build product experiences that will help us to win
- Manage delivery, ensure that teams remain focussed on the priorities
- Make decisions on scope to deliver value in increments as quickly as possible
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, be the go-to person, enable fast decision-making
- Focused on the customer and solving their needs
- Able to bring clarity and simplicity to complex and ambiguous environments
- Excited about solving the technical challenges with large-scale financial systems
- Working with agile teams, understanding technical and data concepts they deal with
- Owning product development through its lifecycle
My client is based in the East Midlands, but the role will be working remotely for the first few months. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Product Manager/Owner who has genuine interest in finance and especially lending markets.
Please apply and one of our Consultants will be in touch to schedule a telephone call.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.