Product Manager (Software/Web)
|Job Title:||Product Manager (Software/Web)|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2021-02-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Lori Broadhurst|
|Job Published:||February 12, 2021 18:37|
You’ll be working to set up and own common product management responsibilities (e.g. roadmaps, backlogs, Scrum, Kanban boards, requirements gathering, feasibility studies, etc) in close liaison with your colleagues in Engineering, Client Services, Professional Services, Operations, Marketing and Sales teams. As part of your general product management responsibilities you’ll work within a team of product managers in order to coordinate cross-team communications and deliverables.
- You will work at the cutting edge of a high growth industry with an opportunity to shape the technical vision of a large cloud-based platform.
- You will have the opportunity to work on solutions for some of the biggest and most well known sports and entertainment brands in the world.
- Our hardware products are installed in broadcast head-ends worldwide, and our software components are deployed into millions of set-top boxes and streaming video players worldwide.
- Experience in a technical role where software and/or hardware is a key component.
- Experience of common Product Management concepts including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Product Lifecycle.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to document and communicate technical concepts to a sometimes non-technical audience.
- High level organisational and resource management skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Capable of participating in, and driving, meetings and presentations.
This is a brilliant opportunity to join a growing organisation who can offer remote working, with the requirement to travel to their different offices around the UK - Birmingham, London & York.
For more information, please reach out to Steve Smaylen or Lori Broadhurst. We will endeavor to respond to your application as soon as possible.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.