Product Manager - London
|Job Title:||Product Manager - London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum|
|Start Date:||2020-02-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Taylor Gallehawk|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2020 16:32|
GSA Techsource is currently recruiting for an Product Manager for an award winning market leader of cutting edge solutions into the media and entertainment industry. Our client specialises in forensic searching across multiple broadcasting avenues working with some of the biggest names across entertainment, sports broadcasting and streaming services.
The business is technology led and can offer excellent exposure into growing your technical skill and knowledge as well as working with highly talented and whom are some of the top 5% of the Russel Group Graduates.
The successful candidate will be client facing, working to set up and own the full product management life cycle and work within a team of Product Managers in order to coordinate cross-team communications and deliverable. You will have the opportunity to work on solutions for some of the biggest and most well knows sports and entertainment brands in the world.
- Working effectively with engineering colleagues to manage issues, backlogs, Kanban boards and practice Agile & Scrum methodologies.
- Working with the wider team to gather requirements and facilitate the product life cycle for your product and services.
- Communicating with internal and external customers whilst establishing ongoing excellent relationships, involving answering any questions or concerns.
- Organising meetings, video and phone conferences to represent your product.
- Being a subject matter expert on the product you manage.
- Communicating with third parties where your product needs their input.
- Experience in a technical role where software and hardware is a key component.
- Experience of common Product Management concepts including Agile, Scrum, Kanban and Product Life cycle.
- Excellent written and communication skills, with the ability to document and communicate technical jargon into business acumen.
- High level organisational and resource management skills, and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Capable of participating in, and driving, meetings and presentations.
- Innovative thinker/problem solver with strong critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to present information in a clear, succinct, and compelling way.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree from a Russel Group University.
- 25 days annual leave & your birthday off
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance
- Working with in house cutting edge technology
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's