Infrastructure Project Manager
|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2022 11:57|
The International IT team is small, and as such the work required may at various points include all aspects of agile and lean coaching (e.g. Scrum, SAFe, Kanban), product management, traditional project management as well as business/technical analysis, training and presentations, documentation, research and vendor management. The ideal person in this role will relish the prospect of being involved in all aspects of change delivery and the need to ‘roll their sleeves up’ to deliver change. They need to be very comfortable and competent at engaging with colleagues at all levels of seniority, but also taking responsibility for a share of the administrative work within the team.
The person in the role will need to assist with system deployments as required in accordance with the company’s technology roadmap. They will submit items to our Change Approval Board, and attend these meetings as required.
- Excellent documentation skills; ability to create clear, high-quality process documentation, diagrams, and slides that can be presented to CxO level executives.
- An interest in upskilling others through a variety of methods such as one-on-one meetings, team coaching and presenting to larger groups.
- Proven capability of working in a remote team, effectively using synchronous and asynchronous communication channels as appropriate.
- Friendly, approachable personality — someone who likes working in a global diverse team.
- A proven track record of applying agile and lean methods, particularly Scrum, SAFe and Kanban, to deliver successful outcomes. Demonstrable knowledge of the pros and cons of each, and the ability to articulate when they should and should not be used.
- Demonstrable knowledge of ‘product thinking’ and ‘design thinking’.
- A proven track record of planning, executing, controlling and closing projects.
- An understanding of business cases, executive sponsorship, project budgeting and financial planning.
- Experience with proactive risk, issue and escalation management.
- Demonstrable interest in delivering IT and business change, and ongoing self-education through a variety of mediums.
- Experience of working in a regulated environment, ideally Financial Services.
- Experience of working with external vendors and establishing contracts/statements of work.
- Experience with Microsoft 365, its features and applicability to solve business problems.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) qualifications.
- Experience with PlanView LeanKit.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Project, or equivalent project management tools.
- Confident presenter and public speaker.
- SharePoint Online administration — permissions, document libraries, integration with Microsoft Teams.
- Knowledge of and experience with the Microsoft Power Platform (PowerBI, PowerApps and Power Automate).
- IT infrastructure knowledge including networking (switches, routers), security (firewalls, Cisco ISE), server room management including physical aspects.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Cloud services.
- Good understanding of Salesforce and its scalability for future initiatives; platform-as-a-service.
- Basic understanding of data science.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.