The perfect candidate will have knowledge of both design and build user interfaces. You will also have experience working on one or more digital products with an active user base. You should be able to work alongside UX Designers, Developers, product managers and other members of the team.
- Attending short daily stand ups
- Working within a cross-functional scrum team to whiteboard, design, prototype and build new flows, behaviours, interactions and layouts that are consistent across the products and services
- Working proactively in a build/learn/measure process by adding iterative improvements to their range of products and increasing design consistency
- Writing production-ready HTML and SASS, refactoring, and working within frameworks such as Bootstrap and pairing with developers to integrate your work into our projects
- Becoming an active contributor in growing, developing and maintaining the clients design system with the team over time
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.