|Job Title:||Support Analyst|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£25000 - £32000 per annum|
|Reference:||17322 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||November 03, 2021 14:39|
GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Support Analyst working for a market leader in developing games, hardware, and interactive entertainment that define their industry.
- You will be managing escalated incidents through the 4 phases of Problem Management:
- Problem Recognition – impact/frequency
- Problem Investigation – root cause analysis
- Problem Resolution – temporary work arounds and full solutions
- Problem Closure – confirmation of quality correction
- Use of that data to positively influence business decision making through clear and compelling explanation both verbally and through various presentation media
- Maintain close relationships with internal and external support groups, customers and suppliers acting as a product support champion.
- Provide expert assistance during live incident management.
- Assist in product trials offering expert advice on new product / component quality.
- Predominantly a software focused role but aspects of the mechanical performance of our products can be equally important.
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data interpretation, analytical and presentation skills
- High-level of general IT knowledge
- Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
- Tenacious, inquisitive and results driven
In return for your hard work our client offers an array of benefits including:
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Employee discount scheme
- Bonus scheme
- Life assurance
- Share scheme
- Salary sacrifice schemes- Cycle to work/Childcare vouchers
- Dedicated social committee
- Birthday day off from work
- Flexible working (including home working)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's