|Job Title:||Problem Analyst|
|Location:||Burton upon Trent|
|Salary:||£25000 - £28000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Liam Jones|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2019 12:09|
The company offer fantastic progression routes, a list of benefits including; Cycle to Work, Free onsite parking, some flexibility around working hours, 25 days holiday with the option of buying and selling 5 days and Life Assurance.
What you’ll be doing?
• Managing escalated incidents
• Analyse product quality to assist the businesses understanding
• Maintain close relationships with internal and external support groups
• Component repair trend analysis.
Ideally you will have the following:
• High-level general IT knowledge
• Experience in Programming (Perl, Java, C/C++)
• Methodical and logical approach to problem solving
• Tenacious and inquisitive
• Strong data interpretation, analytic and presentation skills
• Familiarity with Linux, SSH and shell command line
• Familiarity with network technologies (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP)
• Familiarity with database systems and SQL
• Ability to lead problem investigations and communicate with a variety of audiences
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.