PMP Exit Manager
|Job Title:||PMP Exit Manager|
|Salary:||£650 - £738 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||May 18, 2018 15:15|
The key purpose of the PMP Exit Manager is to work with the incumbent supplier to ensure the incumbent administers the orderly and efficient ending of service provision and the transition of the services to the replacement supplier on expiry of the Service Agreement.
The PMP Exit Manager will work closely with the PMP Implementation Lead and must also develop and maintain relationships with the incumbent supplier and representatives of the replacement supplier to support the aim of moving to the new service in accordance with the overall plan.
Up to 20% of time likely - Peterborough, Liverpool, Durham, Glasgow, Southport, Newport, London
- Proven extensive experience in developing exit plans with suppliers, including exit arrangements for data provision, staff transfers, hardware decommissioning and other exit service provisions including access to exiting personnel and knowledge sharing.
- Proven experience of defining and agreeing exit related accountabilities and responsibilities for the exiting supplier, and holding the supplier to account in respect of those responsibilities and any agreed deliverables.
- Proven ability to manage complex and potentially strained supplier relationships during the period of exit, including demonstrable ability to defuse and dissolve conflict between involved parties.
- Strong commercial and supplier management skills to encourage collaborative working across all parties.
Note: that all deliverables are equal in priority
- Develop and finalise with the incumbent supplier the Exit Plan including seeking agreement on the provision of Termination Services. Termination Services likely to include: a. Data provision - IT/technology, processes/manuals, service data, support contracts, staff data, facilities b. Staff transfer process (e.g. staff consultation, staff data, redundancy costs) c. Other Termination Services, e.g. access to incumbent personnel, provision of knowledge transfer/shadowing, provision of subject matter experts for technical meetings etc.
- Work closely with HMPO Commercial to agree any yet to be defined charges for Termination Services (eg personalisation costs of passports in any period of service extension).
- Facilitate agreement of those dependencies to be delivered by the incumbent that are required by the replacement supplier in the Implementation of the new service.
- Define and set up the Exit Governance Board (including structure, terms of reference, and levels of escalation) between HMPO and the incumbent.
- Define and agree with the incumbent explicit exit related accountabilities and responsibilities to ensure transparency of ownership.
- Review replacement supplier deliverables from an exit perspective to ensure the new supplier’s Implementation is integrated and in line with the agreed Exit Plan. Provide feedback comments for the replacement supplier as required.
- Manage the progress of the incumbent against the agreed Exit Plan, Termination Services and external dependencies.
- Manage delivery of any HMPO dependencies relating to the agreed Exit Plan.
- Lead the Exit Governance Board (covering exit related progress, dependencies, risks and issues, decisions, and escalations).
- Provide HMPO exit contribution to other PMP Governance Boards.
- Understand any changing exit related requirement and work with the incumbent to assess the impact of the change. For small changes this may just involve minor amendments with agreement to the Exit plan. For more major changes this may require the incumbent to deliver any contribution required for Contract Change Notices that impact the Exit Plan, Termination Services and/or external dependencies.
PRINCE2 or MSP
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.