PMO Project Support
|Job Title:||PMO Project Support|
|Salary:||£275 - £300 per day|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||August 18, 2022 10:56|
The role is a 12 month contract covering maternity leave. You will be required to be onsite for the first 2 weeks and then it'll be remote with the odd travel to the office.
You will be coordinating all aspects from on boarding to off boarding contractors (the full lifecycle process). It typically involves extensive interaction with sales, agencies, account managers and other cross function teams within the organisation. You will also be managing the vendor and agencies invoices across the technical services teams.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- You will be working on financials, PO creations, updating contracts, reviewing, and approving timesheets, invoicing clients, liaising with the Senior Associate Alliance Specialist, Account Managers and Agencies. These are often processed within a tight deadline.
- Work with Senior Manager Client Projects/Finance Team to forecast and plan out revenue of orders.
- Contractor onboarding/off boarding and maintenance – liaising with HR, IT and others as required
- Contractor & Vendor invoices. Ensure invoices are paid within agreed payment terms. Tracking received invoices, queries, and any past payment dates etc. This involves liaising with Accounts Payable, Project Managers, PMO, Contractor agencies and vendors.
- Invoicing via the internal system and liaising with Credit Control.
- Ensure that the project delivers the as-sold solution, remains within baseline budget, and is delivered on time, while achieving quality criteria and maintaining client satisfaction.
- Manage client satisfaction, commitment and expectations to high service levels and manage escalations adequately.
- Ability to establish strong relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Excellent client centricity skills and ability to work at client sites.
- Ability to manage customer satisfaction, commitment and expectations to high service levels and manage escalations adequately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent team building skills and ability to work in high-pressure environments
- Ability to manage urgent and complex tasks simultaneously.
- Good business acumen and commercial skills.
- Passionate, strong initiative, self-driven with commitment to succeed.
- Good influencing ability whilst taking a collaborative approach.
- Decisive with good attention to detail ability.
- Ability to promote project services to both internal stakeholders and external clients.
- Systems: Microsoft Excel/Outlook/Teams, Changepoint, INVU, Case Management/Salesforce.com, SAP
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's