PMO Analyst - Remote
|Job Title:||PMO Analyst - Remote|
|Salary:||£450 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2021 10:11|
The role of PMO Analyst is key to the successful running of the Group Change Portfolio, supporting the PMO Manager/s, Programme and Project Managers to execute their governance responsibilities. To create and maintain project and programme artefacts, support governance rigor and work with other control functions to assure project execution quality.
- Establish and maintain governance arrangements for the delivery of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios, ensure clear roles, responsibilities and accountabilities appropriately assigned.
- Working closely with PMO Manager, Project and Programme Managers, you will support the team in adhering to the Group Change Management Framework, our standard for change management controls and governance.
- Contribute to the development of frameworks and methodologies that ensure management of projects and/or programmes and/or portfolios are comprehensive and consistent across different initiatives (“framework” refers to the parameters, constraints or rules established to standardise delivery).
- Co-ordinate and facilitate governance reviews at appropriate points throughout the project lifecycle (i.e. stage gate reviews, healthchecks, lessons learned), ensuring appropriate evidence is captured, issues escalated and mitigation plans agreed where required.
- Oversight and assurance of schedules of project and/or programme activities and events, taking account of dependencies and resource requirements. Ensure regular review and feedback on plans in line with healthcheck standards and appropriate baseline tracking.
- Oversight and assurance of resource allocation plans (other than finance) ensuring resource conflicts and end dates are flagged in a timely manner.
- Oversight and assurance of cost management for projects and/or programmes: including timesheet tracking, resource verification and 3rd party cost tracking.
- Organise and document project kick-off workshops.
- Support the identification and monitoring of project and/or programme and/or portfolio RAID items. Ensure they are logged and reviewed accordingly and actions are owned and tracked.
- Ensure adherence to the change request process, ensuring the appropriate changes to time, cost and scope are documented, reviewed and signed off.
- Ensure signed off business case is in place for each project or programme and changes are tracked via version control. Support or contribute to the creation of high-quality Steering, Exco and Board reports and information packs.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's