The successful candidate will need to have 1-2 years' prior experience in PHP and MySQL development, including both front- and back-end work.
The role provides the opportunity to work on my client's Laravel platform and receive training in Magento too making it a great role for someone who has a couple of years' commercial experience and is looking for the next step towards a senior position.
- A minimum of 1-2 years' commercial experience in OOP PHP and MySQL
- A good degree in computer science/software engineering or a related field (preferred)
- MVC skills are key to this role
- Version Control using Git
- Laravel and/or Symfony
- Front-end frameworks such as Bootstrap or Foundation
- Experience with Sass/Less
With a competitive salary on offer alongside a fantastic benefits package including flexible working hours and remote working, get in touch for more info if this is of interest by applying below!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.