|Job Title:||PHP Developer|
|Salary:||£27000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sham Rehman|
|Job Published:||12 days ago|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a qualified PHP Developer working for a financial services company, the role is an exciting opportunity for you to progress further in your career and build up a repertoire of new skills. You will lead an Agile team to develop, maintain and enhance, always working towards new web solutions and defining product strategy for future development focus.
You must have a desire to maintain high quality and good practices; recognising that in some situations a pragmatic approach is required. You should be able to work under pressure and to predetermined deadlines.
The company offer a competitive benefits package, allowing for flexible working where necessary and offering you the opportunity to mentor junior developers if you have the experience, sharing knowledge and skills (please note that you will also have opportunities to learn from senior developers if you are entering as a mid level/ junior developer).
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Primary responsibility ensuring delivery of web systems
- Collaborate with the PMO function, making sure that requirements are appropriately documented
- Capability to lead a team of developers but work with a level of autonomy where required
- Output maintainable code, appropriately documents with user comments and technical wiki
- Knowledge of Atlassian, JIRA and Confluence
- Experience working in Agile and SCRUM environments
- Have strong communications skills, with the ability to form good working relationships with colleagues
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.