Google Analytics Performance Analyst - SQL
|Job Title:||Google Analytics Performance Analyst - SQL|
|Salary:||£400 Per Day Umbrella - INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||May 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||April 19, 2018 11:37|
Performance Analyst with excellent experience of Google analytics and SQL required for long term contract in the City with government client.
- Comfortable working with and manipulating data (including large, complex datasets) using qualitative and quantitative methods.
- Good working knowledge of Google analytics
- Proficient in writing SQL
- Able to use multiple analytical tools to deliver insightful analysis and form evidence - based decisions. E.g advanced Excel skills, experience of writing query-based language, VBA or other programming languages to automate data collation.
- Able to confidently and credibly present findings in visual, written and verbal form to different audiences including senior management.
- Ability to work independently and manage a busy workload to deliver deadlines and priorities, as well as work well with people across teams both internally and externally, to maximise potential of collaborative working.
- Able to use Google Analytics to gain insights into customer behaviour and website usage and drive service improvements.
- Advanced/good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Proficient in writing SQL.
- Experience of working in a programme environment would be preferable.
- Advanced/good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday at 10.00 am
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's