|Job Title:||Performance Analyst|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Start Date:||Dependent on notice period|
|Contact Name:||Chelsea Lester|
|Job Published:||October 16, 2019 11:29|
The primary purpose of the role is to manage existing markets and assisting in the expansion of the business internationally. You will be responsible for examining, identifying and influencing trends in technical performance, user behaviour and churn-rate, and communicating these findings to senior stakeholders.
- Work effectively with all peers across Commercial, Technical, Operations and Marketing teams to increase user interaction and address and reduce user churn rate.
- Identify customer behavioural trends and implement strategic and operational improvements.
- Build dashboards to monitor a wide array of data across multiple international markets.
- React to changes in market conditions and/or regulation and identify opportunities for growth.
- Implement reporting alerts to highlight sudden changes in data trends.
- Generate, deliver and present detailed, data-driven reporting to senior stakeholders.
- Gain an understanding of the wider business goals.
- Passionate about data, reporting, problem solving, collaboration and personal impact.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of BI / Tableau / Mixpanel / Dashboarding / Online or Web Marketing
- Analytical mindset and the ability to translate complicated data sets into simple presentations that can be quickly understood by different stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, organisational, time management, and independent work skills.
- Able to adapt and succeed in a dynamic and changing environment.
If you have any queries about the role, please feel free to give me a call on 01543 622402 - I'd be happy to discuss in more depth.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's