This role would suit somebody working in payroll who is interested in moving into a more technical support role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain technical training on Enterprise Payroll software, Oracle, SQL, Java, Windows, UNIX etc.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following experience:
- Experience in using a large on-line Payroll system
- Ideally some experience within a service desk / Customer support / technical support environment
- Proven problem solving skills
- Good understanding of effective customer care
- Excellent Client Liaison and Effective Communication Skills
- Sound knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Excellent IT Skills, including ability to download and set up products
- Responding to calls from clients who may be fully managed, hosted or direct support customers within SLA's.
- Contacting customers either by phone or email to understand issue and provide advice and guidance if appropriate.
- Accessing customer's system remotely to investigate issue further and correct data where necessary.
- Recreating issue in Support systems, recording exact steps and redirecting to appropriate team.
- Providing support to customers using Live Chat application on company's Extranet.
The role will be based north of Bristol, near Bradley Stoke and Patchway. It is close to the M4 and M5 motorways and the Almondsbury Interchange. Parking is provided.
Brand new spacious premises with on-site facilities.
Please call our offices for an informal discussion or forward your CV for an immediate response. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.