Technical Support Analyst (Payroll, HR)
|Job Title:||Technical Support Analyst (Payroll, HR)|
|Salary:||£23,000 - £30,000 plus Excellent Bens|
|Start Date:||2nd Jan 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||December 08, 2016 11:11|
The successful candidate with have the following experience:
• Min 1 year experience within a service desk environment or similar
• Proven problem solving skills
• Good understanding of effective customer care
• Excellent Client Liaison and Effective Communication Skills
• Good conflict Management Skills
• Experience in using a large on-line Payroll/HR system
• Sound knowledge of Windows operating systems
• Excellent IT Skills, including ability to download and set up products
Responding to calls from clients who may be fully managed, hosted or direct support customers within SLA's.
Contacting customers either by phone or email to understand issue and provide advice and guidance if appropriate.
Accessing customer's system remotely to investigate issue further and correct data where necessary.
Recreating issue in Support systems, recording exact steps and redirecting to appropriate team.
Providing support to customers using Live Chat application on company's Extranet.
The initial starting salary is £23k to £30k and also comes with 25 days holiday, healthcare, contributory pension, life assurance - a great flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs.
Please call our offices for an informal discussion or forward your CV for an immediate response. GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.