Oracle/BI Developer (SQL / ETL) £35 – 45,000 basic
|Job Title:||Oracle/BI Developer (SQL / ETL) £35 – 45,000 basic|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Bonus + Excellent benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Gregory|
|Job Published:||May 17, 2016 10:24|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Oracle BI Developer to join an expanding Business Intelligence Development team within a global organisation on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a skilled Oracle BI Developer with strong SQL development skills and an excellent understanding of the full SDLC (software development lifecycle).
Ideally they are looking for somebody with exposure to ETL tools who is willing to develop their skill set and to also train in Informatica.
Within this team you will be developing the knowledge of BI practices, systems and data warehousing, and leading the design and development of new BI solutions for the business and projects.
You and your CV will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Oracle experience
- Strong SQL development skills
- Excellent understanding of the full SDLC
- Good stakeholder management
- Any dimensional modelling and / or data warehouse methodologies
- ETL experience ie. Informatica (desirable)
- A keenness to learn new technologies and development languages ie. Informatica etc – (relevant training and qualifications will be provided by the company)
Full details available upon application
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's