Oracle Developer (Permanent)
|Job Title:||Oracle Developer (Permanent)|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vi-Linh Ha|
|Job Published:||May 03, 2016 11:44|
- Defining the detailed design for changes in line with the defined analysis of requirements. Producing the:
- Detailed Designs
- Unit test plans
- Other artefacts which form part of the IT Change Development Lifecycle (ITCDL).
- Ensuring that all deliverables are developed to agreed and appropriate:
- Support the design to the relevant governance bodies for review and approval.
- Carry out appropriate levels of unit and integration testing and ensure that appropriate testing artefacts are agreed with and handed over to the Test Manager.
- Produce and maintain appropriate and agreed documentation in line with business standards.
- Provide handover documentation and knowledge transfer to other teams to enable them to provide level 3 and 4 support for the production applications.
- Adhere to and provide evidence to support relevant IT General Controls
- Provide guidance and oversight to minimise technical risk and business risk arising from technology and technical solutions. Undertake design and code reviews.
- Ensure that all Change Management, Software Configuration Management and other defined processes and controls are adhered to.
- Minimum of 2 years’ proven PLSQL programming experience in a development environment and a good understanding of testing methods, especially unit testing and integration testing.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of Waterfall development methodology
- Other programming language experience would be advantageous, such as Cobol, VB or C# .Net.
- Oracle Certification (to Associate level) would be a benefit
If you are currently looking for new opportunities and would like to discuss this in more detail or update me on your current work situation, please call me on 01543 622 386 or apply for the role with your details and I will be in touch.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£30000 - £40000 per annum
Junior C++ Developer
Burton upon Trent
£19000 - £22000 per annum
Java Developer - Fully Remote
£475 - £550 per day, Benefits: Fully Remote
.Net Developer - 8 month FTC - Remote working
£30000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: REMOTE WORKING