The business is technology led and can offer excellent exposure into growing your technical skill and knowledge as well as working with highly talented and whom are some of the top 5% of the Russel Group Graduates.
The successful candidate will be involved in the discovery and analysis which can include the operation of a large scale online video discovery and technical forensic analysis platform.
Due to the nature of the role and the Security Operations Office being manned 24/7/365 days a year, the role operates on a shift rotation pattern covering day, evening and night shifts.
- Operating aspects of large-scale automated video discovery platform
- Reviewing live operations results and analysing data in real-time for presentation to clients
- Communicating with clients and ensuring that any technical issues that arise in live broadcasts are dealt with immediately
- Assisting with live event action items to improve video security, including communication with third party infrastructure providers
- Degree in Computer Forensics, Cyber Security, Mathematics, Physics or of similar description from a Russell Group University, whether this is from Undergraduate – Doctorate.
- Knowledge of networking foundations; IP addressing, DNS, routing etc
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and to manage multiple projects at once
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Knowledge of video streaming concepts such as HLS
- Knowledge of SQL and relational databases
- Scripting Skills in any language
- The opportunity to work on solutions for some of the biggest sports and entertainment brands in the world!
- Working at the cutting edge of a high growth industry!
- Working in a fast growing dynamic team!
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.