Operations Engineer (AD, MS Server 2003-2012R2)
|Job Title:||Operations Engineer (AD, MS Server 2003-2012R2)|
|Salary:||£250 per day - Umbrella – INSIDE IR35|
|Start Date:||August 2017|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||July 28, 2017 16:58|
Proactive management of IT systems, to ensure that potentially service impacting issues are detected and resolved before they affect customers or IT service.
To ensure all IT systems are backed up securely and that the data is demonstrably recoverable.
To implement, validate and maintain disaster recovery procedures to ensure that all IT systems can be restored within agreed timescales in the event of an incident or major disaster.
To carry out capacity planning activities on IT systems, making recommendations as to how and when the operational infrastructure should be changed in order to maximise service availability.
Substantial and proven experience in the delivery of key infrastructure and server technologies covering the following technologies:
• Active Directory, *AD Group Policy, DHCP/DNS, multiple hypervisor (HyperV or VMWare)
• Microsoft Server 2003-2012R2
• An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
• Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 7
• Substantial knowledge of server hardware, network equipment, including VMWare/ESX and NetApp
• Knowledge Backup technologies including NetBackup, NetApp SMVI
• Good understanding a process of Change Management, Problem Management, Incident Management.
CV Submission Deadline: Monday, 31st July 2017 at 15:50 GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£28000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Annual Bonus
Gaming QA Engineer
£20000 - £23000 per annum, Benefits: Holiday, Parking, Udemy Access, Flexible Hours
Network Security Engineer
Senior Security Engineer
£500 - £650 per day