Openstack Architect - LAN / Linux / Design / VNET
|Job Title:||Openstack Architect - LAN / Linux / Design / VNET|
|Salary:||£400 - £550 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2021 10:15|
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Must have Virtualisation understanding and specifically VNET design with hands on experience. Should be able to guide the teams on configuration and troubleshoot when required.
- Must have strong experience in NFVi solutions across multi-vendor VNFs.
- In-depth knowledge of Openstack Red Hat or Canonical (preferred) and Juniper Contrail.
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of Linux Networking
- Must have detailed working knowledge of LAN and data centre switching design
- Must have detailed knowledge and understanding of IP design and Routing technologies
- Proven Design experience of networks including IP connectivity matrix
- Understanding of MPLS and knowledge of IP Design, configuration and management
- Must have either Juniper or Cisco experience/certification
This role is inside IR35.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's