NOC Engineer - CCNP / Cisco / Datacentre / Remote
|Job Title:||NOC Engineer - CCNP / Cisco / Datacentre / Remote|
|Salary:||Rates dependent on experience|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2020 10:17|
In this role you will be able to cooperate as a member of the Global Network support team and follow any company change and incident policies.
- Deliver support for layer 2/3/4 network services as 1st line network support
- Configure the network infrastructure according to service requests
- Resolve any issues on the network infrastructure
- Deliver regular and ad-hoc reports for any IT/Management queries
- Deliver “local hands” support for network related operations and project activities, this could be in the office or datacentres
- Cisco routing and switching experienced skills to CCNP Enterprise level or equivalent years of experience.
- Operational experience of:
- Cisco campus networks
- Cisco Datacentre networks
- Routing and switching (OSPF, BGP, etc.)
- Experience of working with Cisco routers; Cisco Catalyst and Nexus switches; Cisco, Checkpoint and Juniper firewalls; Riverbed WAN optimisers, Broadcom (Symantec) ProxySG and CAS; other solution according used in company corporate network.
- Good documentation skills
- Experience to troubleshoot and perform configuration changes during major outages.
- Experience of having worked in a global networks organisation and remote management.
- Ability and experience of working as part of a global team and organization.
- Ensure all queries are responded to in a timely manner with a regular status updates to customers.
- Be effective in providing information to Management in a priority way with no postponed queries without reasonable notification in advance.
This position will sit inside IR35
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Junior Security Engineer - Remote / IT / Cyber
£200 - £300 per day
QA Test Lead - Remote working
£500 - £550 per day, Benefits: flexible working available
Data Warehouse Test Manager - Remote
£400 - £500 per day
Collaboration Engineer -
£450 - £550 per day
QA Test Engineer (remote working) X2
£400 - £450 per day, Benefits: flexible working available