Networking (Routing & Switching) Team Leader
|Job Title:||Networking (Routing & Switching) Team Leader|
|Salary:||£37000 - £47000 per annum, Benefits: Pension, Heath Care, Life Assurance, Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Matthew Fairweather|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2019 12:10|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a Networking Team Leader for a global systems integrator, helping to deliver transformative IT infrastructure to clients across the world. This role will be responsible for a team of Support Engineers, providing support to clients via telephone and email. The successful candidate will work to keep morale high within the Networking function, helping with staff retention and leading by example. As a team leader role the candidate will also have to manage the team shifts and the ‘on call’ rota, and assist in any transitions or on-boarding that may be necessary.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrable experience in technical support.
- Experience leading a team.
- Expanded knowledge of large scale LAN/WAN switching and routing implementation and operation with specific knowledge of VLAN, VPN and MPLS networking.
- Extended knowledge of Internet routing protocols.
- Analyse and manage the performance of the team.
- Audit and test the current process.
This is a great opportunity for any candidate who wants to work within a large multinational company who offer great benefits, such as additional holiday if no sick days are taken & for voluntary work, and extra half a day holiday on your birthday.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.