Network SME - Remote / Cisco / WAN / LAN
|Job Title:||Network SME - Remote / Cisco / WAN / LAN|
|Salary:||£400 - £450 per day|
|Contact Name:||Ellie Walker|
|Job Published:||July 29, 2021 10:22|
In this role your will be working to assist with configuring a new Solarwinds instance setup Network Insights /Intelligent maps/ NetPath and PerfStack. You will be delivering WAN/LAN secure Network solution designs and transitioning these designs into services to the production environment and supporting transformation and change projects, as well as internal to CIO initiatives.
- Experience of solutions design, data/information architectures and technical architectures
- Full life cycle experience, responsible for the development of a complete set of architectural views for an enterprise in accordance with one of the more common architecture frameworks
- Experience of project lifecycle management
- Planning & Prioritising, Analytical thinking
- Good interpersonal skills
- Setting of technical documentation standards including updates and scheduled reviews.
- Organisational commitment, Team Work and Influence
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Planning of new services to production environment
- Serve as a subject matter expert for architectural frameworks, methods and tools.
- Delivering technical solutions of IT Services utilising the clients enterprise architecture
- Advises IT Solutions Team on technical road map for IT services
- Act as mentor, to other technical specialists and architects in architecture disciplines and processes
- Co‐ordinate the activities of others (internal staff, client staff, subcontractors, associates and staff from collaborating and/or competing suppliers) and will be expected to manage stakeholder expectations and requirements
- Assisting in establishing the scope of the clients enterprise architecture, ensuring compliance with architectural principles and vision and for ensuring the rigour and integrity of the enterprise architecture, together with associated deliverables.
- Performing supplier and contract reviews in line with the clients SRM process for relevant suppliers.
- Ensuring solutions designed meet security standards and comply with FCA/PRA guidelines.
- Designs are fully documented and meet the clients design Standards
- Cisco CCNP Routing & Switching
- Cisco WLAN Certification
- Cisco Security Certification
- ITIL certified
- Experience of Fibre Switching
This role is insdie IR35
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.