GSA Techsource is recruiting a network project manager for an international provider of IT solutions. The role requires a candidate who can bring a combination of project management and network management, supporting the relocation from legacy buildings to a new build. The successful candidate must have a solid tech background, working with a broad range of IT equipment and network kit. As the manager of a team it is required that the candidate has strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to mentor and motivate their team when applicable.
Skills and Requirements:
- Expertise in a wide array of networking technologies (CCNP certification required), these include but are not limited to: Routing & Switching, ACI, OTV, VDC, VPC, ACI, SDA, SDN, Multicast, VOIP, Remote access, Proxy services, load balancers (Cisco Secure, ACE SecurIDs, Citrix Netscaler), Firewalls (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet), Scripting languages – Pearl, bash, python, Ansible, Automation
- Advanced MS Office skills required
- The ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently, recognising them before they become a serious issue
- Experience with ITIL best practice
- Proven IT project manager experience
- Demonstrable experience working with stakeholders
- Provide L3 support to all project issues
- Administer monitoring and reporting tools
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.