Network Engineer - OSI Model L2-7, Cloud
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - OSI Model L2-7, Cloud|
|Salary:||£550 to £650 Per Day - OUTSIDE IR355|
|Start Date:||July/Aug 2018|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Dean|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2018 17:27|
IR35 Scope: Out of Scope
Contract Length: 6 months
Clearance Level Required: SC - Security Check
The main responsibilities of the post are:
• Capture and analysis of network requirements that applications will place on the network, including bandwidth, latency, fault tolerance and access control.
• Design network services across L2-7 to meet application & users’ needs.
• Clearly document the high and low level network design and configuration.
• Ensure that network meets the functional and non-functional requirements.
• Creation of network configuration templates and scripts to repeatable automated deployment e.g. Terraform, Cloud Formation or Azure Resource Manager.
• Participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate network designs and validate proposed solutions.
• Working in cooperation with testing to ensuring the quality of the resulting services
1. In depth networking experience, OSI Model L2-7.
2. Experience in the design and configuration of networks in cloud environments, e.g. AWS, Azure, VMware
3. Experience of Software Defined Networking and Network Function Virtualization.
4. Experience in configuration of stateless and statefull and next generation firewalls.
5. Demonstrable ability to communicate in both verbal and written communication
6. Understanding of public and private cloud infrastructure.
7. Experience of working in a transformation project
8. Familiar with ITIL.
1. Experience working in Government or highly regulated environments.
2. Understanding of Continuous Integration Continuous delivery environments.
3. Experience of DevOps
4. Practical experience of Cisco ACI
5. Exposure to Service Now integration
CV Submission Deadline: Tuesday 26th June 2018 @ 17:00
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's