Network Engineer - LAN/WAN, Cisco Wireless
|Job Title:||Network Engineer - LAN/WAN, Cisco Wireless|
|Salary:||£40000 - £48000 per annum, Benefits: Onsite Gym, Performance Bonus, Insurance|
|Contact Name:||Sheryl O'Brien|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2016 15:46|
£40,000 to £48,000 (DOE)
Benefits include – On-site Gym, Discount on Products, Performance Bonus, Private Health-care and Pension plan
WHO ARE WE?
We have the great pleasure of working with one of the world’s most prestigious brands, established well over a century ago, this company supplies their luxury product to many international countries. Due to expansion plans, the client is now looking to recruit a Network Engineer (with a broad understanding of supporting and maintaining the IT infrastructure - Wintel) into the West Midlands based site. You will be joining the company at a very exciting time as they are just about to undergo a large Data centre implementation project.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
The successful person will have ideally worked as a Network Engineer for a multi-sited company; you will have been tasked with looking after both the company’s network as well as general infrastructure support. Working alongside the Infrastructure Manager you will act as the tech design authority, as such you will need to have the in-depth knowledge to design and approve all changes to the company’s Network as well as attend meetings with senior stakeholders to discuss. This company are currently working within a strict ITIL framework so you should have previous experience within this type of environment as well as being confident to identify and suggest new ways to improve processes internally.
WE NEED YOU TO HAVE...
- In-depth knowledge and experience of the fundamentals of Networking
- The ability to act in the capacity of tech lead on all network related projects
- Experience of Data Centre Networking, Cisco Wireless, Cisco Security
- Advanced experience with Network Monitoring and Management, Network Troubleshooting, Capacity Planning, Security best practices and Network Design
- Knowledge and understanding of WAN, WLAN and LAN in a large environment – ideally production/manufacturing.
- ITIL Accreditations’
- Cisco (CCNA/CCNE) and Juniper (JNCIA/JNCIS)
- Ideally having knowledge of working with Palo Alto Technologies (ACE/CNSE)
Please either apply by clicking online or emailing me directly to Sheryl (dot) Obrien (at)gsatechsource.com . For further information please call me on 01543 622397. If unavailable please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Also feel free to follow me on LinkedIn, just search Sheryl O’Brien! I look forward to hearing from you.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's