Network Engineer (Cisco, LAN, WAN, ITIL)
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (Cisco, LAN, WAN, ITIL)|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kate Edmonds|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2015 16:44|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Network Engineer to move their career forward working in a global team for a blue chip organisation with ambitious growth plans.
You will be working alongside a very successful and highly technical team reporting directly to CCIE level.
Our client is seeking an experienced Network Engineer to form part of this business integral team; from a technical perspective the opportunities to learn here are enormous.
The successful candidate should be able to clearly demonstrate their experience in the following areas:
• Previous experience of working in a Network Engineer role
• Experience of working in a customer facing role dealing with 3rd party suppliers
• Identifying and resolving complex data networking problems
• In depth knowledge of Cisco switches, routers, firewalls, routing protocols
• Expert knowledge of working with large scale network environments LAN/WAN technologies
• Experience of working in a ITIL environment
This organisation has on-going growth planned and the challenges offered by their complex environment can offer real variety and a rewarding career path for the right candidate.
The initial starting salary is £35 - 40,000 per annum and also comes with 25 days holiday, healthcare, contributory pension, life assurance, a great flexible benefits package that can be tailored to your needs.
Please call our offices for an informal discussion or forward your CV for an immediate response.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's