|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Start Date:||2019-11-07 00:00:00|
|Reference:||16718 / AEJ|
|Contact Name:||Anya Jones|
|Job Published:||November 07, 2019 14:47|
GSA Techsource is recruiting a Network Engineer to work for an international provider of IT services. The role is perfect for any candidate with technical expertise in LAN, WLAN and ISE, and will involve working on a new Cisco-centric network infrastructure. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience operating within multiple environments having solved similar problems that you may face in this role. This role will involve shift work, with the hours available being 7am - 3:30pm (with hour lunch) or 10:30am - 7pm (with hour lunch).
- BGP, OSPF, Multicast and VRF technologies
- CAT 9300, 9410, N7k, N2k, N4K Platforms
- MAB / 802.1X authentication process
- ISE v2.4 distributed deployment – 4 x PSNs, 2 x MNTs, 2 x PANs across to DCs
- Understand radius policy and EAP-TLS
- Add items to mab groups
- Troubleshoot authentication and authorization issues
- Understand Dead VLANs
- Understanding of Cisco Wireless 802.11AC wireless Controller based deployment
- Understanding and maintenance of Prime, CMX and WIPS
- Proactive management of TAC cases (understand process behind it).
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.