Network Engineer (Call Manager CUCM) - Nottingham - £31 - 35,000
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (Call Manager CUCM) - Nottingham - £31 - 35,000|
|Salary:||£31000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: fantastic benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Hannah Watson|
|Job Published:||April 28, 2016 11:12|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced 2 x Cisco Network Engineer to move your career forwards working in this enterprise environment whom are expanding one of their delivery teams.
You will be part of an expanding team supporting both Data and Voice in an enterprise environment. There are 2 roles and they are looking for a mix of people with Voice (Call Manager / CUCM version 8 onwards) skills and / or strong routing and switching with either some Cisco ASA or Juniper or Cisco Wi-fi experience.
They are seeking experienced Network Engineers whom have experience working in an enterprise environment and ideally supporting remote sites.
You will need to be able to clearly demonstrate your experience in a mixture of the following areas:
- Previous experience of working in 2nd - 3rd Line Network Engineer role
- Identifying and resolving networking problems / troubleshooting skills
- Strong knowledge of Cisco switches, routers, firewalls (ASA), routing protocols, Call Manager (CUCM), load balancing, Wireless ........
- Working in a multicast, low latency environment an advantage
- Working within an enterprise environment
- A self driven, results oriented attitude
Full details available upon application. Please send an up to date copy of your CV together with details of your current and required salary/package and availability.
They are based very close to both the train and bus stations and offer a fantastic benefits package.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's