GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer working for a Global and Technology Business Solutions Provider. It is initially a 3 month contract based on client site in London.
- BGP, OSPF, Multicast + VRF technologies
- CAT 9300, 9410, N7k, N2k, N4K Platforms are what are being used in the client's network.
- MAB / 802.1X authentication process
- ISE v2.4 distributed deployment – 4 x PSNs, 2 x MNTs, 2 x PANs across to DCs. The client has both Wired and Wireless NAC deployed
- Understand radius policy and EAP-TLS
- Add items to mab groups
- Troubleshoot authentication and authorization issues.
- Understand Dead VLANs
- Understanding of Cisco Wireless 802.11AC wireless Controller based deployment
- Understanding and maintenance of Prime, CMX and WIPS
- Proactive management of TAC cases (understand process behind it)
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.