GSA Techsource is recruiting a Network Engineer to work for an international provider of IT services. The role is perfect for any candidate with technical expertise in LAN, WLAN and ISE, and will involve working on a new Cisco-centric network infrastructure. The successful candidate must have demonstrable experience operating within multiple environments having solved similar problems that you may face in this role.
This role will involve shift work, with the hours available being 7am - 3:30pm (with hour lunch) or 10:30am - 7pm (with hour lunch).
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Strong understanding and experience with Cisco LAN & WLAN, including configuration of 801.2x network access control (NAC)
- Utilise EAP-TLS & ISE administration skills
- Raising any changes that are required, including the deployment of new technologies.
- Support project managers and planners when required.
- Accredited to at least CCNP level or above.
- Expertise in design and deployment (within multiple environments).
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.