GSA Techsource are currently recruiting for a Network Engineer to work on client site for a Global IT Services provider. It is initially a year long contract with highly likely extensions.
- Use the clients IT Help-desk system to receive requests and carry out troubleshooting and changes to the network in line with the clients methodology
- Involvement in Network migrations to IP where the opportunity presents itself
- Network equipment and routing monitoring through PRTG
- Liaise with Group Network and IT department for 3rd line escalation
- Liaise with WAN service providers for installations and issues
- Ensuring assets are recorded correctly in their Equipment database
- Managing backups and spares
- Testing and performing recovery
- Updating network diagrams with relevant changes
- Cisco IOS Switching and Routing
- OSPF, BGP, VRF, MGRE, DMVPN in VRF environment
- Network Security and Firewalls
- Monitoring and Analysis tools
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.