|Job Title:||Network Engineer|
|Salary:||£300 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Charlotte Blakeman|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 16:06|
GSA Techsource is looking for an outstanding Network Engineer, who can make a positive impact, and who wants to contribute to the most demanding and exciting new digital service for the UK Government. Let’s be clear about the impact of your work – better digital services in government will change the face of public services and have the potential to dramatically transform the future of millions of people.
You have a strong research background, with experience in the full range of User research and design methods and the ability to translate research findings into actionable recommendations and be ready to quickly get to work in an agile multidisciplinary team of Developers, Designers, and Analysts.
You’ll be the kind of person who is unconcerned with titles and hierarchy; what really excites you is problem-solving and the opportunity to deliver innovative technology that carries real value for users. You will draw value from collaboration with others, actively seeking input from colleagues and valuing a multidisciplinary team over hierarchy.
- Demonstrable knowledge of Cisco switching and routing.
- Demonstrable knowledge of load balancing technologies.
- Familiar with routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, Multicast etc.
- Prior experience working in complex enterprise networks.
- Project management and administration ability
- Wired and Wireless ISE experience.
- Experience with LAN, trunking protocols, HSRP
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies. All contract rates quoted are to Ltd companies.