Network Engineer (2nd level) - CCNP - 55K package
|Job Title:||Network Engineer (2nd level) - CCNP - 55K package|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: 10% Certs, 10% Bonus, benefits & training - CCIE|
|Contact Name:||Debbie Suckling|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2015 16:33|
As a Cisco Security Network Engineer they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house university and opportunities to carve a career. Working on enterprise networks and supporting prestigious global companies.
In this Security Network Engineer role you will be part of a strong technical services focused team providing direct support services to the Clients.
We are looking for a CCNP Security accredited or experience equivalent Network Engineer with excellent communication skills who enjoys playing an integral part in designing, developing and delivering complex solutions.
Your technical skills need to include:
• An experienced CCNP Security, CCSE NG or JNCIS-FWW or CISSP or equivalent demonstrable experience
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Strong problem solving and trouble shooting skills
• Ability to support some of the following: Cisco and Checkpoint firewalls, Cisco VPN/IPS appliances, Bluecoat SG/AV proxy servers
• Any of the following security product experience would be an advantage but not essential: Cisco, IronPort, Bluecoat, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, McAfee, Checkpoint, Nokia, Juniper (Netscreen) and RSA
As a Cisco Security Network Engineer they are a multi vendor environment and offer real and great opportunities to expand your skill set or specialise within it, with an in-house university and opportunities to carve a career, working on enterprise networks and projects.
Full details available upon request.
GSA Techsource Ltd operates as an Employment Agency when recruiting for permanent vacancies, and an Employment Business when recruiting for contract vacancies.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's